Saturday, July 17, 2010

A new city, A new story.

Episode 4 - Chennai, MCC

Singaraa Chennai Ungala Anbudan Varaverkirathu...
(
Beautiful Chennai Welcomes You)

Chennai was an explosion! New people, big city, the beach, pretty women everywhere, spencers and what not! and let me not even get started on my college - MCC. Simply put, it was Heaven on Earth!

Surprisingly I was single in my first year, all my attempts to woo having
promptly gone down the drain. So fast forward to my second year, the time when my parents shifted to Chennai. It was around this time that I started seeing this girl.

She was a Chennai girl. I actually knew her when i was young but i got acquainted well with her after she came to Coimbatore. We used to talk once in a while but yeah i got busy with my previous girl which left me with no time for others. As it happened she came to Chennai the same time i moved out of my solitary existence in Tambaram to be with my newly shifted parents at Saligramam. This is where my relationship with the Chennai girl began - this was in my II yr of college.

She was a true Chennai girl. Nice looks - quite slim actually, had an amazing voice and when she spoke it had certain breathlessness to it, as if she was rushing somewhere. We had some amazing moments together in Chennai, we travelled a lot, stuck together in horrid rains of 2005. She never gave up on me and she really was chilled out. She dint expect much from me which made her maintenance free ;) she was quite simply the
no problem girl.

Our relationship was similar, it did not carry much expectations or burdens and when the time came to pull the plug on the relationship it was quite simple and we ended our relationship on happy note. In fact she was so chilled out that I actually introduced her to my next girl. Coincidentally both were distant cousins and I was happy that there weren't any unpleasantness between the two. More about the other girl in the next episode.


Thodarum...
(To be continued..)


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude.... u r definitely makin stuff up.. the only gal u ve told me about is the 'smart one'.. who is this?? and who is her cousin??? hope the gals r reading ur blog..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete