Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blogging - 2nd Innings

So yeah, this is my second attempt at blogging. The first one died a quick death -in 2 posts. The second one hopefully should not meet its end so soon.

Like most bloggers, the reason I am blogging is the belief that this blog will be a space for me to rant. And as a matter of fact I do seem to have a lot to rant. A new place, new people, new (read bad) food - all give enough to material for the rantophile to process.

To give a quick intro - I am a management student in one of the better management schools in the country in an absolutely electrifying city. Earlier I used to be working for decent enough organization whose name gets people going 'ooh'. Before that I was doing a very unusual UG course in a very hallowed college. Probably one of the best times of my life - learnt a lot, changed me a lot.

At this juncture in life, I believe there is a lot happening. Apart from studies of course. Since my friends are presently scattered all over the country and a few outside too, I thought this blog will be great fun way to keep them all in the loop.

So yeah, amidst all the other distractions and crap around me, I formally publish this simple blog of mine. :) Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do.

cheers!

5 comments: